Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mother's day out and a cold

Well A.J. started her first day of mother's day out 2 days ago and today (her second day) she woke up with a head cold. Poor baby. We have managed to keep her illness free since bringing her home in February and bam! One day with other kids and she's sick again!! UGH!!! I guess this is how it will be with daycare though. I just hope her runny nose doesn't last near as long as it did 6 months ago. Please pray that our baby girl gets better quickly and stays healthy for as long as possible! P.S. stay tuned in the next few days for updated photos! I know I'm terrible at writing everything down and staying current on this blog, but I'm trying to get better with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment