Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Saturday, August 24, 2013

mia

I apologize for not having updated my blog in a while. We passed court on July 24th and it was official Natinael is a Miles!!! We spent some great time with him which I will chronicle more when I am home. Leaving him was the hardest thing I think I've ever done. It wasn't long after being home that I decided to come back to Ethiopia early. I wanted to be with him while we wait for embassy clearance. As of Aug 22nd I have had custody of him. There have been some truly great moments and some moments where I want to cry out in pain for him. This update will be brief but again I will update more when I'm home. I am hoping that is within the next 2-3 weeks some photos from before our gotchya day!

No comments:

Post a Comment