Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I hope

I hope one day my daughter will look at this and know how much we wanted her, and how much we longed for her. I hope one day that she will read these words and know how many days I thought of nothing but her. I hope one day she will understand why we chose adoption,and that eventhough her biological parents could not care for her we were more than ready to help them in anyway we could. We are more than ready to see her playing and to run her bath water. We are more than ready to help her pick out outfits for her first day of school.We are more than ready to hear her say her first words. We are more than ready to have her read this and to know that she is loved halfway around the world and back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment