Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

birthday eve!!

Tomorrow my "baby" turns 2. I cannot believe how much time has flown. I wish it would slow down, but at the same time I'm so happy to watch her grow. Today, I cannot stop thinking about her first mother. Is she thinking of her today and everyday? Is she worried about her? If she is I hope she knows how much she is loved and that everyday we have with her we see as a miracle. We will never let A.J. forget where she came from and who she came from. I hope A.J. and her first mother know that we are always thinking of them both. They are our angels and we thank God for them everyday. Happy Birthday Eve baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment