Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turning 2

Well it has been almost a week since you turned 2 and I am still getting used to the idea of having another toddler around the house. Don't get me wrong it feels like you've been a glorified toddler for some time, but now you actually are. I just have one thing to ask "please, please don't let the terrible two's be worse than the 1's!!!!" I love you more than life itself baby girl, but I just might lose it if this year is worse than the last lol Anyways, enough about my feelings...I hope you're first mother knows how thankful we are to have had this birthday and many more with you. We are truly blessed by you both. We love you always and forever- Mommy and Daddy
(The morning of your 2nd birthday and opening your gift from mommy and Daddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment