Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Only 13 days....sigh

Well it's only been 13 days since we've sent our dossier off and already I am anxious and tird of waiting. I know 13 days is nothing, but when you've been waiting your whole life for this little girl 13 days can seem like years. I guess now that I do not have paperwork to fill my time I need to start on the nursery. It's a scary thing for me to do, because the fear of the unknown still lingers and I am afraid to start something that may never come to be. I know this is what we were always meant to do, but having no control over it scares me to death. I am working on letting go and trusting that this will happen, but for now I am taking it one day at a time...and eventhough it's been 13 days past Dossier it hasn't gotten any better...haha.

Please remember our chipin box!! Little A.J. is not home yet and needs all the help she can get to become a part of the Miles family! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment