Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Sunday, October 17, 2010

WA Dc has our Dossier!!

So we know for sure that WA DC recieved our Dossier on Oct. 11th, however we do not know if they still have it or if it's being sent to Ethiopia. I am being realistic and assuming that WA DC still has it, but I am hoping it has been sent to Ethiopia. My Nanny, yes I call her Nanny not grandmother, has been in and out of the hospital now for a for a week or so and she is due to come stay with my parents. She is in her 80's, however she has never acted her age. I was going to wait to tell her until we were "officially" approved, but now that she is sick and what may happen to her is unknown I feel compelled to tell her. I hope and pray that she will be fine, however I want her to know what is going on. Something as important as this should be shared not kept a secret. I still feel strange telling people when nothing is 100% yet;I still feel like I might jinx it by saying it out loud, but I guess I need to just face my fears...hmmmm....ok here it goes!

Please remember our chipin box!! Little A.J. is not home yet and needs all the help she can get to become a part of the Miles family! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment