Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The anticipation continues



Well as time passes we get closer and closer to seeing our little girl for the first time and it still seems like a dream...the actual thought of seeing her in person just amazes me. I am sure everyone is getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over, but all I can think about it holding her and giving her tons of kisses. If I'm half as emotional when I meet her as I am now she's going to think I'm a nut case lol.

I have been worrying lately about whether or not her birth Mother will be able to attend the preliminary court hearing and if our MOWA letter will be there...but then I saw this sign...it read " Worrying?...Stop and pray"...how fitting??!! Even my mother put it into perspective for me; she told me that it's out of my hands and she's so right. I will probably still worry about it, but I have been trying to let go and let God. Sigh, and hopefully I won't lose my mind in the process. -Mama 2 be

No comments:

Post a Comment