Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Monday, May 2, 2011

tears, tears and more tears

Well I had to blog about my frustration and sadness...we continue to wait for a court date, despite the many other families who have been receiving court dates. I am to believe that their paperwork was submitted after ours, but I never can know for certain. I know there is nothing I can do, but it hurts to see so many others with a set date and we are still here in limbo. I feel as though we should have received a date already, but who's to know how things are done over there. It's easy to say how things should be regarding adoption but who really knows what they do from day to day? I don't...I hate having no control. This is my little girl we are talking about and I have no say in anything right now. My fingers are crossed that we will receive a court date for June or July...my fingers are very crossed for that! -Keep us in your thoughts as we continue to wait. -Mama 2 be.

No comments:

Post a Comment