Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The calm "after" the storm




The last time I posted I was in a bad place. I was very angry and upset about not having a court date yet. While I am still upset about that I have been able to move past it, for now, and see the bigger picture- A.J. will be home with us forever before we know it. She will be in our family for the rest of our lives and I have a lifetime to smother her with hugs and kisses. Now, don't get me wrong I still want her home asap and cannot wait until the day that we get to meet her, but for now I have to remain calm and carry on. Sigh....Mommy loves you baby girl! -Mommy 2 be


(sorry about the Corona image posted on this picture...if I could take it off I would.)

No comments:

Post a Comment