Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Thursday, June 23, 2011

the light of my life

Before I blog the details of our trip and our day to day events I want to talk about our little girl.

I want to talk about the pain I feel now having left her in Africa. Saying goodbye to her was the most painful thing I have ever done. My heart breaks at this very moment. Not having her in my arms is killing me. I feel empty and lost. I feel like I've lost half of myself. I will not feel whole again until I have her home safe and sound. She is the light of my life and truly a gift from God.

She has changed our lives forever and we could not be happier about that. In the few days that we were with her she showed us how great life can be and how hard it can be at the same time. She has shown us what God looks like. We miss her more than words can say. We love her more than words can say. -Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment