Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Time in a bottle



Well last night I stayed awake for over an hour after I had turned the T.V. off. I thought I was ready to go to sleep, but I guess my mind had other plans. I couldn't stop thinking about the up coming court date for both us and A.J.'s birth mother. Was she going to take back her decision to give her child up for adoption? Was our MOWA letter going to be present at court? Is this adoption story going to have a happy ending? All these thoughts played over in my head again and again all night. Somehow after over an hour of me playing out every scenario in my head I fell asleep. When I woke up I decided that I would only think happy positive thoughts about seeing our little girl, however I have already broken that vow. One day lacking until our preliminary court hearing and only 6 days until we travel. Please pray with me that we will get to bring home our little A.J. very quickly and that all will go well with court. I know I have asked that several times but it's very important and it needs to be said more than once. We love you baby girl! -Mama 2 be!

No comments:

Post a Comment