Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Travel day 2

6-14-11

We woke up this morning several times before finally deciding to to get up at 7:30 a.m. We watched our last little bit of t.v. for a while and began to get ready to go to the airport... We have now been on the plane for about 5.5 hours-ugh-the plane air is kicking up my allergies and I am hot and sticky. Did I mention that I am not a good road trip person so this plane ride is going to be terrible!!?? At least the end result will be well worth the trip!

I do have to say that I am still astounded at the number of actual Ethiopian people on this flight...I have never been so moved by the eyes of people before in my life. I am beginning to understand why people say this trip will change my life. Seeing the Ethiopian children on this flight even makes me tear up!

Side note- Michael saw the actual "crazy adoption" woman who we purchased his shirt from!!! (Man-up for the fatherless shirt)

Here's to hoping the next few hours fly by!

-Mama 2 be

No comments:

Post a Comment