Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Monday, August 9, 2010

Home study in the mail (Daddy edition)

This is daddy talking here... this is my first post on our blog. Megan kept telling me that I should post something but nothing seemed to hit. This, however, hit...

I decided that we had waited enough time to hear something about out home study. As you can read below, out Arkansas agency had completed the home study and had sent it to our Oregon agency electronically for approval. Our Oregon agency had replied that only a few things required change. We waited and waited and Megan was getting ancy... so I arrived in my office this Monday morning and decided to email our Arkansas agency to get an update. Megan had emailed them over and over and they had stopped responding. I wondered if they would ignore me too. I was surprised to receive an update from them within an hour of my message! The response: The home study is in the mail today and we should receive it tomorrow! I asked Megan and she said this means that it was approved by our Oregon agency and we can move forward! This feels official now and this is why I am posting. Now we wait to hear what to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment