Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i600-a ..one more time

Ok, so after I had a heart attack about not putting the check in with our i600-a, I calmed down and read the instruction sheet that I printed off when I googled the form. It says that if you do not send in the fee, or sign it they will simply send it back. I tried to call fedex and cancel the shipment of the form, but of course it had already been delivered. So, I triple checked the form and the fee this time and sent it again via fedex. I am praying to God that this will not keep us from being approved and from getting our fingerprinting appointment. I feel so stupid, but alas here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment