Donate to bring our son home!

Please click here to DONATE to help us raise funds to help the Olsson family bring their daughter home from Ethiopia:

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I-797C came in!!!!!!!

Well our I-797c came in just the other day! I am so glad that it came in so quickly hopefully this means that our fingerprint appointment will come just as quickly. I don't want to jinx that chance, but ya never know! We spent the weekend with little Amel again, this time we had her for 4 days! Michael and I both had a blast with her. She's 20 months old and so fun. I am hoping we'll get to keep her again this weekend...but alas we have to go the week without her and wait until Friday to find out for sure! Keep your fingers crossed for both reasons please!!

1 comment:

  1. Our fingerprint appointments came in not even days later!! We will be fingerprinted on Sept. 9th and Sept. 17th.Whooo hooo!!!

    ReplyDelete